Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008



There is perhaps no better match for a hot and sunny summer day than a patch of grass in the cool shade. Where one can feel the beauty and serenity that is nature and be totally immersed in it, as if the beat of your heart deep in your chest, the flow of the birds in the sky, the steady growth of the plants around you and the revolving of the earth are all suddenly connected in one. I relish the blissful happiness and peace that is the warmth of the air and the cool of the grass. It is a place where all of it, everything thing that I find myself fighting against everyday of my life seem the escape into the sky, and drift away with the clouds. This is were I can enjoy the present, be hopeful for the future, and above all else be at peace with myself.

No comments: