Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We Can Dance if we Want To!

Do you ever just want to get up and DANCE?? Dancing is one of my favorite things to do, and I do it often (however poorly, might I add). I really don't think there is anything more pure than a release of energy like dancing, or singing, or what ever it is you do. When you can express yourself in a way that transcends the normal confines of human communication, well, there is something truly beautiful and awe inspiring about that.


I also love the power that dancing has on my mood. I honestly had a terrible day today at school (some events occurred in one of my classes that I wont boor you with talking about) ans I was so upset when I got home. You know what I did? I turned on some music, and DANCED it out, complete with a little bit of lip singing. And now, I just as good as ever.

So never be afraid to bust a move, no matter who is watching. And remember, when in doubt, dance it out!

1 comment:

Colin said...

I managed to minorly injure myself dancing the other day :P

But you're right, dancing is awesome :D Great for lifting your spirits :)

www.colinbloginit.blogspot.com