Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here it is

It it almost new year's eve, and has been seemingly eons since my last serious blog post. I feel like I owe you (are you still there, readers?) a all an explanation. my computer crashed or, god forbid, I had a family crisis. Heck, even I caught the swine flu would be sufficient.

But in truth, it has simply been the I'm ridiculously busy - oh wait, now I'm not syndrome. You know the one; when you go from not having even a moment to think, to having so much time that you just cant bring yourself to do anything. You haven't heard of this serious disorder? Ask your closest college student - I promise they can fill you in.

So, in mid December I found myself six feet under in papers and projects (along with the craziness of work. But that dear readers, is another post for another day) that the the stress of finals was practically oozing out of my pores. (not pretty) Luckily, all of this stress wasn't for not. Although I am still waiting on one grade, my tentative gpa so far is a 3.8.

When Christmas break hit, I embraced the chance for a break from school with open arms. (actually, it was more like me sprinting towards it, no doubt with a manic look in my eye, and threatening it if it didn't hurry up and come already). So what have I been doing for the past few weeks? Well, with the exception of working about twenty hours a week, absolutely nothing. And it has been awesome.

But now, I'm glad to say, I'm back dear readers (if you haven't lost faith in me, that is.) and my new year's resolution to you all is a minimum of one new post every other day (although I really do want to have one everyday). They may not be works of "literary genius" (remember those early days when everything was ambiguous and - dare I say it - "deep") but hopefully they will be entertaining and worth your time.

So with that, I will wish you all a happy new year, and urge you to check back soon.

No comments: