Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm worried that I'll get used and won't be able to stop it.
I'm worried that I wont get into college.
I'm worried that winterguard wont come together.
I'm worried that I will have to choose one school.
I'm worried that I won't get to choose one school.
I'm worried that I'm doing to much.
I'm worried that I'm not doing enough.
I'm worried that I'm missing out on people and things.
I'm worried because I don't know how not to.
I'm worried because I don't know if this change is good or bad.


1 comment:

Deb's Creative Art said...

breathe and turn off your mind...it's easy to say, "don't worry" but you just have to put faith in God and the Universe...all will turn out allright... let them do the worring for you...

Put one foot in front of the other...and hold your head up high....and breathe.... all is good! I love U