Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dead Batteries and The Electric Friendship Generator.

I'm tired right now and not thinking straight. Every ounce of me wants to leave school, skip my meeting, and go home to just sleep. Well, every ounce except the one that controls my motor functions. Dang.

I was up pretty late doing homework last night, and even after eight hours of work, I still feel like I've accomplished nothing. Sometimes I work fantastically under stress, and other times I just sort of fall of the face of the earth. I'm leaning towards the latter right now.


Last night was the submission deadline for state schools, and I sort of think of my fate as now being sealed. Yes, there are still privates to do, but those are more of a long shot. Even though I still haven't decided where I want to go, I had been fairly confident in my possible choices up until yesterday. Then, for some reason, I had a freak out moment, and sent in an application to an extra school that I hadn't been planning on. Now I just keep running those applications through my head.

Did I forget an extracurriculars I've done?
Oh god, I hope I didn't accidentally get charged twice because I forgot to check a box when I filled out the credit card info.
Wow, my personal statements were crap weren't they. And my additional comments? Who in the hell puts additional comments! People who don't get in, that's who.

From the moment I woke up this morning, I've had a bad feeling, and it just keeps getting worse. (Although, the sketchy cafeteria food I paid way too much for might have something to do with it). Not to mention I recently had a slight disagreement with the teacher whom I have next. I really would like to not have an awkward private discussion about it with him. Really. Really Really.

All of this, and finals are still two and a half weeks aways. Next week, things get even worse.

In the mean time, it's not all doom and gloom. Here is a hilarious video about facebook that I found. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Deb's Creative Art said...

life is beautiful and funny... find the "lighter side" and breathe.... hugs and love!...don't worry... just be happy...