Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've come to realize..

This is a quiz that I came across on facebook, and I thought it was nice and kind of different. Fill in your own answers.



1. I've come to realize that my height..
is not going to change... unless I'm wearing heels.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
ahhhh. job..

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I follow the speed limit to a t, and I have a minor heart attack when I run a yellow light.

4. I've come to realize that I need....
people

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
nothing that wasnt broken from the start

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people take things for granted.

7. I've come to realize that money....
comes and goes. Be smart with it ;)

8. I've come to realize that certain people...
will just never understand me, nor want to

9. I've come to realize that I'll always ...
give love too easily

10. I've come to realize that my siblings...
dont hate me even when she says so

11. I've come to realize that my mom...
is the bestest

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is something that I hardly ever use

13. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I was awake?

14. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep..
I was slightly dissappointed

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
that I just remembered how much next week is going to suck

16. I've come to realize that my dad...
is just like my sister

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
Im wasting time..lol

18. I've come to realize that today...
was pretty tiring

19. I've come to realize that tonight...
is going to be less than planned

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
is going to be... stressful

21. I've come to realize that I really want to...
go dancing :)

22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
no one

23. I've come to realize that life...
goes on

24. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is going to be just like every other weekend

25. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is music that isnt sad

26. I've come to realize that my friends...
are great <3

27. I've come to realize that this year...
is going to be like a repeat.. my life is a circle

28. I've come to realize that my ex...
is a part of my history

29. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
have an actual conversation with someone at my school

30. I've come to realize that I love...
ideas

31. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
people who just forget

32. I've come to realize my past...
is really funny and pretty emvarassing to look back on

33. I've come to realize that parties...
are something that I havent gone to in a long time

34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of snakes

35. I've come to realize that my life...
doesnt make sense..yet

1 comment:

ntwife said...

Hey, I like this! :)